Have you ever looked at your hands and thought about all the things they have done over the course of your life…the loving touches given, meals eaten, dishes washed, diapers changed, flowers planted, letters written…your hands have worked hard…and are one of the first places to show the visible signs of aging.
• As you age, you may see darkened “age spots” or a loss of fatty tissue which makes your hands look bony and perhaps older than your age.
• Hand Rejuvenation Treatments can reverse the visible signs of aging and the effects of sun damage and can help restore your hands to a more youthful appearance – one that matches your active lifestyle.
• Various treatments are available and treatment options may be combined to help achieve the look you desire.
Would you be a good candidate for Hand Rejuvenation Treatments?
• Are you looking to enhance the appearance of your hands and are you interested in:
• Becoming less self-conscious about your appearance?
• Achieving a smoother look to your skin?
• Regaining a more youthful look?
• Enhancing appearance and boosting self-confidence?
What are the types of Hand Rejuvenation Treatments?
- Sclerotherapy – A solution is injected into unsightly veins. The solution irritates the veins, causing them to turn white and gradually disappear.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Short bursts of laser light penetrate dark “age spots” gently removing them from the skin.
- Chemical Peel – Chemicals are applied the skin, causing “age spots” to disappear and skin on the hands looks less transparent.
- Microdermabrasion – This is a superficial skin polishing that “sands” off the first layer of the skin with tiny crystals.
- Injectable Fillers – When injected into the hands, fillers plump the skin to give a more youthful appearance.
• Keep in mind that cosmetic procedures are designed for improvement, not perfection.
• You should have realistic goals and expectations.
If you are considering hand rejuvenation treatments and would like to discuss which procedure would work best for you, call Dr. Lubuono at 732.449.0167 for a consultation today and enjoy lightened, refreshed, younger and smoother hands!